Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flowers and Friends

I am a Prima fower addict. I have 18 bottles/cans/plastic packages of them. All colors and shapes. But when you have that many flowers, and use 3-6 on a LO, they don't disappear very fast.

So, I challenged my self to create a LO.
1. I had to use LOTS of Primas.
2. I had seen cool diagonally cut pp on a LO in an idea book, so I thought, let's try that.
3. Use my punches and the stock pile of brads I never use.
4. Do a non-safe color combo (I stick to jewel tones and pastels usually.

Here is what I created. Crate Paper Carnival, Cricut Stamped title. The only usual thing I did here was ink it. Gotta have my chalk ink. The color and energy of the patterned paper could only be used for pictures of one person--my flamboyant, extreme, very dear friend from college many years ago. We are out of touch now, but I remember those times fondly.



Here's to you, Reid. On a bad day, I always remember your advice and smile, "a little Fresca on a panty shield will do the trick."

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Great layout you created here. Thanks for sharing