Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Year! New resolutions

WOW! Been a while since I posted. 2006 was a bit hectic. That is now history! Here I go with 2007! What do I want to accomplish?

1. Scrapping Goals--USE OLD PRODUCT! I have become a total supply whore, latest and greatest etc. After loving the Memory Makers Idea Book #7, and seeing all the LOs with last year's big products, I knew I needed to use up last years BG, SR etc--yes I love the new stuff, but the other paper I own is still darn cute. Other than my ScrapRoom and new MemoryWorks kit, I need to concentrate on the MASSIVE amounts of stuff I have already.

In keeping with this goal, last night I sat down and scrapped three 2 pg LOs--one with Crate Paper Birdie (newer stuff) but the other 2 were LOS made from StoryTeller's kits I bought in March 2005 and never touched. Yep. That old. Tonight I want to use up the Storyteller's kits I got in April 2005. I quit the club after those two kits, as it wasn't my style, but I don't want $$$ wasted by not using them either.

2. Healthy me! I started SparkPeople on January 3rd in earnest. Recommended by my doctor last year as a FREE (yep FREE!) alternative to Weight Watchers online. Started it last summer, and quickly faded in interest. After finding out about Artritis in my feet and knees in December, I knew the pounds needed to go. Let me know if you want more info! I'll shoot you a referral. (BTW--2.5 pounds down the 1st week! Yay, me!)

New me, new habits, new year. What about you?

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Great resolutions!

Prachi Wicks said...

really like you resolution #1... and its kind my informal goal as well this year... I really tired reorganizing my scrapspace which is on the brink of exploding. trying to ignore the new CHA stuff (thats what always gets me).

hey do you mind shooting me a refferal.... I've always talked about doing ww but followed through... so when you mentioned free, weight los, and online.... I just had to try it out. (email: pwicks@gmail.com) thanks