Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Larisa!

I have to laugh about this. My best friend is one month to the day older than me, and this year we turn 41. Well, this weekend she is coming to visit (Sophie is too excited--more about the cake than her auntie coming). Of course, For the next month I will give Larisa heck about her decrepitude, and then BOOM! I am "old" too.

Thanks for putting up with my crap, Reese. It's been 16 years of silliness. Here's to the next 16 (hopefully LOTS more!). Love you--happy birthday.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so funny, I am exactly one month to the day older than my best friend in the whole world. We have been best friends for wow... 31 years and we will both be turning 44 this year. Have fun on your visit together.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am the older woman, but that means I am more experienced. Besides, how many people can say they have a friend who is also a unicorn? May we have many more zany days together-with and without children/husbands!