Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wow! I did it

So this is it. I have created a blog. Not sure what to do with it, but am excited to get a start on it.

What is it about the scrapper mindset? I read a great snippet in "Child" magazine this month that compared scrapping today to quilting bees. We get together at a crop to socialize & create, much as women did many generations ago to quilt and chat. It was interesting, and I could instantly see the correlation. It seems as if bacic societal needs are still being met, even though the means by which we meet them have changed. To which I say, cool beans!

Oh, and I got a distinct pleasure in seeing Cathy Z quoted in the article too! ;)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It can become as addictive as 2Peas, so beware! All the best,

Maureen