Friday, April 11, 2008

Scrapping inertia

Well, I am feeling lethargic about scrapping these days. I went to an all day crop last month, and had fun, but only did 3 2 page LOS all day. It was a weird day--Larisa went to the crop too, but had to leave at 3:00pm to fly back to WI because her uncle was dying. Saw old friends, and one a grand prize, the Crop In Style PS3. I have so wanted one for a long time, but it was out of my price range. Besides, it is obscene the number of Scrap Totes I currently possess.

Anyway, I have some cool new papers (both from the crop and otherwise) and need to just dig in. I have a poop-load of photos, and that is part of the problem, I think. I planned a whole load of projects for the crop, so I think I will try one at a time to get them started.

I guess it is all 1 day at a time.

No comments: